Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you will have a lot of energy swirling around your money life, which may have you complaining to a superior about the shoddy treatment you're getting from a boss or co-worker. Don't give in or doubt your own worth in this situation. If you need some culinary encouragement, look to the dishes that make you feel strong and accomplished. Mediterranean tuna with spinach orzo is not only incredibly healthy for you, it's so darned tasty it will make your head spin!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- DIY Tips for a Greener Holiday
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityDIY Tips for a Greener HolidayWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations