Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
You need to make sure you spend extra time on quality control this week. This applies to all documents leaving your hand (or computer) and all thoughts that spring to your mind (not everything has to be spoken out loud). It's important to adopt a diplomatic attitude, offending no one. At home, simplify your life and let easy dishes rule. Slow-cooker carnitas will have the meat falling off the bone, and when served with tortillas, sour cream, and guacamole, it's heaven.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season