Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
You need to make sure you spend extra time on quality control this week. This applies to all documents leaving your hand (or computer) and all thoughts that spring to your mind (not everything has to be spoken out loud). It's important to adopt a diplomatic attitude, offending no one. At home, simplify your life and let easy dishes rule. Slow-cooker carnitas will have the meat falling off the bone, and when served with tortillas, sour cream, and guacamole, it's heaven.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style CredTricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in HalfLorde's Makeup CollaborationCreative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred