Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You are known for your drive lately, thanks to your newfound motivating energy, as well as your single-mindedness. This week you have a little bit of a challenge as you or someone close to you has foot-in-mouth syndrome. If you've inadvertently hurt someone's feelings, don't let too much time pass. Instead, heal the wound by inviting this person to break bread. This time-honored tradition heals all slights, and if you're serving homemade chicken noodle soup, you'll soon be at peace.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play