Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about the transformation of your life as it relates to your friends, accomplices, and co-workers. If you're trying to climb the corporate ladder, it's best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. You're feeling pretty powerful, even when you take social risks. The true test comes in the kitchen, where you're sure to impress those close to you (and some who aren't so close). Papa's Italian sausage bread makes an excellent companion to farfalle with artichokes and almond biscotti.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014