Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about the transformation of your life as it relates to your friends, accomplices, and co-workers. If you're trying to climb the corporate ladder, it's best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. You're feeling pretty powerful, even when you take social risks. The true test comes in the kitchen, where you're sure to impress those close to you (and some who aren't so close). Papa's Italian sausage bread makes an excellent companion to farfalle with artichokes and almond biscotti.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe