Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of universal support for your goals and dreams now, so you may be feeling on top of the world. You're energized and getting things done, which in turn helps your reputation. Others see you as a force to be reckoned with, so enjoy the positive energy coming your way at this time. Foodwise, communicate your solidarity with a particular food culture by adding veggies. Garden quesadillas are delish, and butternut ravioli will have you singing "O Sole Mio" in no time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?