Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of energy available to you this week, so it's no secret that you're going to get your way in most matters! You're meeting a ton of exciting new people as well, so make sure to get them all together for an impromptu brunch on the weekend. Taking your days off in a lazy, relaxed manner is the perfect way to fight work stress. Tomato-bacon breakfast bake will warm the coldest hearts, and snickerdoodle pancakes are so good they're almost like dessert!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season