Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of universal support for your goals and dreams now, so you may be feeling on top of the world. You're energized and getting things done, which in turn helps your reputation. Others see you as a force to be reckoned with, so enjoy the positive energy coming your way at this time. Foodwise, communicate your solidarity with a particular food culture by adding veggies. Garden quesadillas are delish, and butternut ravioli will have you singing "O Sole Mio" in no time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play