Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an up and down week for your sign's natives, who have some support from the Universe to get their projects underway. Lots of things are changing around you, but often this doesn't always sit well with you. Try not to let your food life create any more trouble for you now. Hearty crab bisque with bacon crumbles is going to warm your cockles, and seafood in tomato cream broth will soothe your aching wits. Relax and let it happen.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?