Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an up and down week for your sign's natives, who have some support from the Universe to get their projects underway. Lots of things are changing around you, but often this doesn't always sit well with you. Try not to let your food life create any more trouble for you now. Hearty crab bisque with bacon crumbles is going to warm your cockles, and seafood in tomato cream broth will soothe your aching wits. Relax and let it happen.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making