Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about the transformation of your life as it relates to your friends, accomplices, and co-workers. If you're trying to climb the corporate ladder, it's best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. You're feeling pretty powerful, even when you take social risks. The true test comes in the kitchen, where you're sure to impress those close to you (and some who aren't so close). Papa's Italian sausage bread makes an excellent companion to farfalle with artichokes and almond biscotti.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations