Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You'll have a ton of energy helping you to make needed changes to your life this week. Although yours is an Earth Sign, you want to make a great first impression. You may also be thinking about working at home part time so you'll be closer to your beloved kitchen. Sweet chicken cornbread is almost like a meal in itself, but when combined with shrimp gumbo, it's a wonderful lunch or dinner to keep you going all day long. Reward yourself with a slice of Fuji apple upside-down cake for dessert.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all