Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an up and down week for your sign's natives, who have some support from the Universe to get their projects underway. Lots of things are changing around you, but often this doesn't always sit well with you. Try not to let your food life create any more trouble for you now. Hearty crab bisque with bacon crumbles is going to warm your cockles, and seafood in tomato cream broth will soothe your aching wits. Relax and let it happen.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse