Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an up and down week for your sign's natives, who have some support from the Universe to get their projects underway. Lots of things are changing around you, but often this doesn't always sit well with you. Try not to let your food life create any more trouble for you now. Hearty crab bisque with bacon crumbles is going to warm your cockles, and seafood in tomato cream broth will soothe your aching wits. Relax and let it happen.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500