Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of energy available to you this week, so it's no secret that you're going to get your way in most matters! You're meeting a ton of exciting new people as well, so make sure to get them all together for an impromptu brunch on the weekend. Taking your days off in a lazy, relaxed manner is the perfect way to fight work stress. Tomato-bacon breakfast bake will warm the coldest hearts, and snickerdoodle pancakes are so good they're almost like dessert!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe