Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about the transformation of your life as it relates to your friends, accomplices, and co-workers. If you're trying to climb the corporate ladder, it's best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. You're feeling pretty powerful, even when you take social risks. The true test comes in the kitchen, where you're sure to impress those close to you (and some who aren't so close). Papa's Italian sausage bread makes an excellent companion to farfalle with artichokes and almond biscotti.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season