Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You'll have a ton of energy helping you to make needed changes to your life this week. Although yours is an Earth Sign, you want to make a great first impression. You may also be thinking about working at home part time so you'll be closer to your beloved kitchen. Sweet chicken cornbread is almost like a meal in itself, but when combined with shrimp gumbo, it's a wonderful lunch or dinner to keep you going all day long. Reward yourself with a slice of Fuji apple upside-down cake for dessert.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season