Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of universal support for your goals and dreams now, so you may be feeling on top of the world. You're energized and getting things done, which in turn helps your reputation. Others see you as a force to be reckoned with, so enjoy the positive energy coming your way at this time. Foodwise, communicate your solidarity with a particular food culture by adding veggies. Garden quesadillas are delish, and butternut ravioli will have you singing "O Sole Mio" in no time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both