Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an up and down week for your sign's natives, who have some support from the Universe to get their projects underway. Lots of things are changing around you, but often this doesn't always sit well with you. Try not to let your food life create any more trouble for you now. Hearty crab bisque with bacon crumbles is going to warm your cockles, and seafood in tomato cream broth will soothe your aching wits. Relax and let it happen.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season