Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of energy available to you this week, so it's no secret that you're going to get your way in most matters! You're meeting a ton of exciting new people as well, so make sure to get them all together for an impromptu brunch on the weekend. Taking your days off in a lazy, relaxed manner is the perfect way to fight work stress. Tomato-bacon breakfast bake will warm the coldest hearts, and snickerdoodle pancakes are so good they're almost like dessert!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making