Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of energy available to you this week, so it's no secret that you're going to get your way in most matters! You're meeting a ton of exciting new people as well, so make sure to get them all together for an impromptu brunch on the weekend. Taking your days off in a lazy, relaxed manner is the perfect way to fight work stress. Tomato-bacon breakfast bake will warm the coldest hearts, and snickerdoodle pancakes are so good they're almost like dessert!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now