Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
You need to make sure you spend extra time on quality control this week. This applies to all documents leaving your hand (or computer) and all thoughts that spring to your mind (not everything has to be spoken out loud). It's important to adopt a diplomatic attitude, offending no one. At home, simplify your life and let easy dishes rule. Slow-cooker carnitas will have the meat falling off the bone, and when served with tortillas, sour cream, and guacamole, it's heaven.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block