Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You are known for your drive lately, thanks to your newfound motivating energy, as well as your single-mindedness. This week you have a little bit of a challenge as you or someone close to you has foot-in-mouth syndrome. If you've inadvertently hurt someone's feelings, don't let too much time pass. Instead, heal the wound by inviting this person to break bread. This time-honored tradition heals all slights, and if you're serving homemade chicken noodle soup, you'll soon be at peace.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500