Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about the transformation of your life as it relates to your friends, accomplices, and co-workers. If you're trying to climb the corporate ladder, it's best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. You're feeling pretty powerful, even when you take social risks. The true test comes in the kitchen, where you're sure to impress those close to you (and some who aren't so close). Papa's Italian sausage bread makes an excellent companion to farfalle with artichokes and almond biscotti.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now