Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of energy available to you this week, so it's no secret that you're going to get your way in most matters! You're meeting a ton of exciting new people as well, so make sure to get them all together for an impromptu brunch on the weekend. Taking your days off in a lazy, relaxed manner is the perfect way to fight work stress. Tomato-bacon breakfast bake will warm the coldest hearts, and snickerdoodle pancakes are so good they're almost like dessert!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip