Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
You need to make sure you spend extra time on quality control this week. This applies to all documents leaving your hand (or computer) and all thoughts that spring to your mind (not everything has to be spoken out loud). It's important to adopt a diplomatic attitude, offending no one. At home, simplify your life and let easy dishes rule. Slow-cooker carnitas will have the meat falling off the bone, and when served with tortillas, sour cream, and guacamole, it's heaven.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014