Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You are known for your drive lately, thanks to your newfound motivating energy, as well as your single-mindedness. This week you have a little bit of a challenge as you or someone close to you has foot-in-mouth syndrome. If you've inadvertently hurt someone's feelings, don't let too much time pass. Instead, heal the wound by inviting this person to break bread. This time-honored tradition heals all slights, and if you're serving homemade chicken noodle soup, you'll soon be at peace.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now