Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You'll have a ton of energy helping you to make needed changes to your life this week. Although yours is an Earth Sign, you want to make a great first impression. You may also be thinking about working at home part time so you'll be closer to your beloved kitchen. Sweet chicken cornbread is almost like a meal in itself, but when combined with shrimp gumbo, it's a wonderful lunch or dinner to keep you going all day long. Reward yourself with a slice of Fuji apple upside-down cake for dessert.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now