Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of universal support for your goals and dreams now, so you may be feeling on top of the world. You're energized and getting things done, which in turn helps your reputation. Others see you as a force to be reckoned with, so enjoy the positive energy coming your way at this time. Foodwise, communicate your solidarity with a particular food culture by adding veggies. Garden quesadillas are delish, and butternut ravioli will have you singing "O Sole Mio" in no time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now