Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of universal support for your goals and dreams now, so you may be feeling on top of the world. You're energized and getting things done, which in turn helps your reputation. Others see you as a force to be reckoned with, so enjoy the positive energy coming your way at this time. Foodwise, communicate your solidarity with a particular food culture by adding veggies. Garden quesadillas are delish, and butternut ravioli will have you singing "O Sole Mio" in no time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all