Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
You need to make sure you spend extra time on quality control this week. This applies to all documents leaving your hand (or computer) and all thoughts that spring to your mind (not everything has to be spoken out loud). It's important to adopt a diplomatic attitude, offending no one. At home, simplify your life and let easy dishes rule. Slow-cooker carnitas will have the meat falling off the bone, and when served with tortillas, sour cream, and guacamole, it's heaven.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play