Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You are known for your drive lately, thanks to your newfound motivating energy, as well as your single-mindedness. This week you have a little bit of a challenge as you or someone close to you has foot-in-mouth syndrome. If you've inadvertently hurt someone's feelings, don't let too much time pass. Instead, heal the wound by inviting this person to break bread. This time-honored tradition heals all slights, and if you're serving homemade chicken noodle soup, you'll soon be at peace.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe