Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You are known for your drive lately, thanks to your newfound motivating energy, as well as your single-mindedness. This week you have a little bit of a challenge as you or someone close to you has foot-in-mouth syndrome. If you've inadvertently hurt someone's feelings, don't let too much time pass. Instead, heal the wound by inviting this person to break bread. This time-honored tradition heals all slights, and if you're serving homemade chicken noodle soup, you'll soon be at peace.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations