Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You'll have a ton of energy helping you to make needed changes to your life this week. Although yours is an Earth Sign, you want to make a great first impression. You may also be thinking about working at home part time so you'll be closer to your beloved kitchen. Sweet chicken cornbread is almost like a meal in itself, but when combined with shrimp gumbo, it's a wonderful lunch or dinner to keep you going all day long. Reward yourself with a slice of Fuji apple upside-down cake for dessert.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500