Feb 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You'll have a ton of energy helping you to make needed changes to your life this week. Although yours is an Earth Sign, you want to make a great first impression. You may also be thinking about working at home part time so you'll be closer to your beloved kitchen. Sweet chicken cornbread is almost like a meal in itself, but when combined with shrimp gumbo, it's a wonderful lunch or dinner to keep you going all day long. Reward yourself with a slice of Fuji apple upside-down cake for dessert.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- DIY Tips for a Greener Holiday
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityDIY Tips for a Greener HolidayWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations