Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may have a chance to think about what you do for a living and whether you want to keep on doing it. You don't have to quit your job, but it doesn't hurt to make sure your work has meaning for you. If you love cooking, it isn't a bad time to think about how you can incorporate that into your working life. Every good day starts with a good breakfast, and toasted strawberry-cream-cheese sandwiches aren't a bad way to begin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style CredTricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in HalfLorde's Makeup CollaborationCreative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred