Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may have a chance to think about what you do for a living and whether you want to keep on doing it. You don't have to quit your job, but it doesn't hurt to make sure your work has meaning for you. If you love cooking, it isn't a bad time to think about how you can incorporate that into your working life. Every good day starts with a good breakfast, and toasted strawberry-cream-cheese sandwiches aren't a bad way to begin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe