Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
It may get a little spicy for you this week as you suddenly find yourself down to very little money. With you, it sometimes slips through your fingers like water. But have no fear. You can eat really well with just a little money and have a fun cooking experience, too. Try Jamaican jerk chicken, combining inexpensive chicken parts with lime, allspice, nutmeg, salt, brown sugar, thyme, ginger, and black pepper. Add green onions, garlic, and habañero peppers, and you're going to have some fun tonight!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season