Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You are one of the culinary geniuses of the Zodiac, since sensual pleasures are so important to you. You're likely to be dealing with some miscommunications at work this week, so make sure you have your favorite ingredients on hand so you can do some stress relief in the kitchen. Japanese ginger pork is going to gain you some pretty serious fans when combined with steamed rice and vegetables. Step up your presentation by adding some colorful blossoms, and serve green tea layer cake for dessert.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now