Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may have a chance to think about what you do for a living and whether you want to keep on doing it. You don't have to quit your job, but it doesn't hurt to make sure your work has meaning for you. If you love cooking, it isn't a bad time to think about how you can incorporate that into your working life. Every good day starts with a good breakfast, and toasted strawberry-cream-cheese sandwiches aren't a bad way to begin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both