Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of opportunity coming your way this week, which may lead to bigger things down the line. Some of this has to do with your work and the way you express yourself creatively, and some of it has to do with a special someone you may have met lately. Impress the pants off this person by making an authentic red Leicester pie, the English version of quiche, alongside a green salad and honey-baked apples. You'll get no complaints, I can assure you.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations