Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may have a chance to think about what you do for a living and whether you want to keep on doing it. You don't have to quit your job, but it doesn't hurt to make sure your work has meaning for you. If you love cooking, it isn't a bad time to think about how you can incorporate that into your working life. Every good day starts with a good breakfast, and toasted strawberry-cream-cheese sandwiches aren't a bad way to begin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season