Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of opportunity coming your way this week, which may lead to bigger things down the line. Some of this has to do with your work and the way you express yourself creatively, and some of it has to do with a special someone you may have met lately. Impress the pants off this person by making an authentic red Leicester pie, the English version of quiche, alongside a green salad and honey-baked apples. You'll get no complaints, I can assure you.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse