Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of opportunity coming your way this week, which may lead to bigger things down the line. Some of this has to do with your work and the way you express yourself creatively, and some of it has to do with a special someone you may have met lately. Impress the pants off this person by making an authentic red Leicester pie, the English version of quiche, alongside a green salad and honey-baked apples. You'll get no complaints, I can assure you.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both