Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of support in your money life now (don't you always?), which may give you more latitude to spend on your deep-seated love of cooking. Of course, there's nothing more romantic than Italian cooking, so show your significant other how special he or she is to you by making sausage-stuffed eggplant with mozzarella cheese and red sauce. While it's baking, serve your patented double tomato bruschetta, adding a little balsamic vinegar and basil to taste. Oh yes, very good.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair