Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of support in your money life now (don't you always?), which may give you more latitude to spend on your deep-seated love of cooking. Of course, there's nothing more romantic than Italian cooking, so show your significant other how special he or she is to you by making sausage-stuffed eggplant with mozzarella cheese and red sauce. While it's baking, serve your patented double tomato bruschetta, adding a little balsamic vinegar and basil to taste. Oh yes, very good.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all