Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You are one of the culinary geniuses of the Zodiac, since sensual pleasures are so important to you. You're likely to be dealing with some miscommunications at work this week, so make sure you have your favorite ingredients on hand so you can do some stress relief in the kitchen. Japanese ginger pork is going to gain you some pretty serious fans when combined with steamed rice and vegetables. Step up your presentation by adding some colorful blossoms, and serve green tea layer cake for dessert.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all