Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may have a chance to think about what you do for a living and whether you want to keep on doing it. You don't have to quit your job, but it doesn't hurt to make sure your work has meaning for you. If you love cooking, it isn't a bad time to think about how you can incorporate that into your working life. Every good day starts with a good breakfast, and toasted strawberry-cream-cheese sandwiches aren't a bad way to begin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilitySNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair