Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of harmonious energy in several areas of your life, most notably setting and meeting goals. You're getting a lot done, so it may be time to reward yourself with a little face time with your favorite kitchen equipment. You've been hearing about the healthy Mediterranean diet, so why not give it a spin this week? Spiced sweet roasted red pepper hummus is delicious with lamb shank braised in white wine with rosemary and some warm pita bread.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse