Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of harmonious energy in several areas of your life, most notably setting and meeting goals. You're getting a lot done, so it may be time to reward yourself with a little face time with your favorite kitchen equipment. You've been hearing about the healthy Mediterranean diet, so why not give it a spin this week? Spiced sweet roasted red pepper hummus is delicious with lamb shank braised in white wine with rosemary and some warm pita bread.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all