Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of support in your money life now (don't you always?), which may give you more latitude to spend on your deep-seated love of cooking. Of course, there's nothing more romantic than Italian cooking, so show your significant other how special he or she is to you by making sausage-stuffed eggplant with mozzarella cheese and red sauce. While it's baking, serve your patented double tomato bruschetta, adding a little balsamic vinegar and basil to taste. Oh yes, very good.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse