Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of harmonious energy in several areas of your life, most notably setting and meeting goals. You're getting a lot done, so it may be time to reward yourself with a little face time with your favorite kitchen equipment. You've been hearing about the healthy Mediterranean diet, so why not give it a spin this week? Spiced sweet roasted red pepper hummus is delicious with lamb shank braised in white wine with rosemary and some warm pita bread.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both