Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of harmonious energy in several areas of your life, most notably setting and meeting goals. You're getting a lot done, so it may be time to reward yourself with a little face time with your favorite kitchen equipment. You've been hearing about the healthy Mediterranean diet, so why not give it a spin this week? Spiced sweet roasted red pepper hummus is delicious with lamb shank braised in white wine with rosemary and some warm pita bread.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season