Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of opportunity coming your way this week, which may lead to bigger things down the line. Some of this has to do with your work and the way you express yourself creatively, and some of it has to do with a special someone you may have met lately. Impress the pants off this person by making an authentic red Leicester pie, the English version of quiche, alongside a green salad and honey-baked apples. You'll get no complaints, I can assure you.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now