Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of support in your money life now (don't you always?), which may give you more latitude to spend on your deep-seated love of cooking. Of course, there's nothing more romantic than Italian cooking, so show your significant other how special he or she is to you by making sausage-stuffed eggplant with mozzarella cheese and red sauce. While it's baking, serve your patented double tomato bruschetta, adding a little balsamic vinegar and basil to taste. Oh yes, very good.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItPlaying the Kim & Kanye Baby Name GameDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style