Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of opportunity coming your way this week, which may lead to bigger things down the line. Some of this has to do with your work and the way you express yourself creatively, and some of it has to do with a special someone you may have met lately. Impress the pants off this person by making an authentic red Leicester pie, the English version of quiche, alongside a green salad and honey-baked apples. You'll get no complaints, I can assure you.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014