Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
It may get a little spicy for you this week as you suddenly find yourself down to very little money. With you, it sometimes slips through your fingers like water. But have no fear. You can eat really well with just a little money and have a fun cooking experience, too. Try Jamaican jerk chicken, combining inexpensive chicken parts with lime, allspice, nutmeg, salt, brown sugar, thyme, ginger, and black pepper. Add green onions, garlic, and habañero peppers, and you're going to have some fun tonight!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play