Feb 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of support in your money life now (don't you always?), which may give you more latitude to spend on your deep-seated love of cooking. Of course, there's nothing more romantic than Italian cooking, so show your significant other how special he or she is to you by making sausage-stuffed eggplant with mozzarella cheese and red sauce. While it's baking, serve your patented double tomato bruschetta, adding a little balsamic vinegar and basil to taste. Oh yes, very good.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style CredTricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in HalfLorde's Makeup CollaborationCreative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred