Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about the return to health as you reconnect with friends and co-workers you may have lost touch with over the past few months. I've got the perfect solution in the form of extreme veggie scrambled eggs, which give you the protein of the eggs and cheese and the vegetables and minerals in mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and tomatoes. Your networking and catching up will be easier, and when served with fresh zucchini bread and sweet butter, this dish will win everyone over.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play