Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about the return to health as you reconnect with friends and co-workers you may have lost touch with over the past few months. I've got the perfect solution in the form of extreme veggie scrambled eggs, which give you the protein of the eggs and cheese and the vegetables and minerals in mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and tomatoes. Your networking and catching up will be easier, and when served with fresh zucchini bread and sweet butter, this dish will win everyone over.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season