Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You may have some not-so-fun changes coming your way this week as planetary forces won't let you wriggle out of it any longer. Your employment, in particular, is causing you fits with its unhealthy workload and unrealistic expectations. Keep up your deep breathing and stress-reduction techniques, and "healthify" your recipes with ingredients that give you an extra boost of energy. Addictive sweet potato burritos deliver the vitamin A, manganese, and beta-carotene of sweet potatoes with the healing power of cumin, chili powder, and cayenne. Nice!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse