Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a ton of new ideas now, and you may be struck with new ways to make money, new ways to learn, and find dating partners, and even new ways to navigate your kitchen. Don't shoo them away, but rather cultivate your ideas as the fruits of your mind. You're bringing your dreams into reality simply by taking concentrated action. For example, learning to bake challah bread will make you feel better about your skills, give you the basic ingredient for French toast, and provide amazing sandwich bread.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play