Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Your sign's natives may have some issues between their personal life, which desperately needs attention, and their working life, which seems to take up all their energy. Your mind is on how to spend more time at home, beautifying, baking, and smelling those wonderful smells as they wend their way to your nostrils. Pesto pizza is a compromise. Since you can begin with a ready-made pizza crust, all you're doing is adding the freshest ingredients, from basil and olive oil for pesto to fresh tomatoes and Romano cheese.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014